|12/16/2017 ||Email this article Print this article |
Monday, Dec. 18/7 p.m.
City Hall/510 Ninth St.
1. Consent agenda
a. Minutes and bills
b. Financial report: November 2017 revenues and transfers in: $837,190.38
November 2017 expenditures and transfers out: $1,010,183.71
c. November bank reconciliation statements
d. November journal entries
e. Native Wine Permit renewal: Meant To Be With Flowers, Urbanity Coffee and Wine House
b. City administrator
c. City attorney
d. Quarterly budget reports: None
3. Citizens to address the council
4. Public hearing: Proposal to enter into a Sewer Revenue Loan & Disbursement Agreement
5. Resolution 2017-114: A resolution taking additional action with respect to a Sewer Revenue Loan & Disbursement Agreement and authorizing, approving, and securing payment of a $90,000.00 Sewer Revenue Loan & Disbursement Agreement Anticipation Project Note (Iowa Finance Authority Interim Loan & Disbursement Agreement)
6. Resolution 2017-115: Resolution authorizing release of lien (306 Ninth Ave.)
7. Resolution 2017-116: Approve agreement for architectural services for Schematic Design with FEH
8. Resolution 2017-117: Resolution authorizing release of lien (203 Ninth Ave)
9. Resolution 2017-118: Approve temporary street closure of East Eighth St. for 2018 county fair set for July 11-15, 2018
10. Approve Paint Iowa Beautiful Grant
11. Discussion: National Electrical Code Update
12. Strategic Planning Multi-year Review
13. Closed session: Iowa Code Chapter 21.i "To evaluate the professional competency of individual"
14. Emergency items
The Observer • Founded in 1864
“Pledged but to truth, liberty, and law;
no favors win us and no fears shall awe.”
512 Seventh St., PO Box 49, DeWitt, IA 52742 • 563-659-3121
Copyright 2017, DeWitt Observer Publishing Co.
Software © 1998-2017 1up! Software, All Rights Reserved