|10/14/2017 ||Email this article Print this article |
Monday, Oct. 16/7 p.m.
City Hall/510 Ninth St.
1. Consent agenda
a. Minutes and bills
b. Financial report: September 2017 revenues and transfers in: $1,246,713.65
September 2017 expenditures and transfers out: $778,267.92
c. September journal entries
d. September bank reconciliation statements
e. Liquor license renewal: The Old Library and Mezcal
f. Beer license renewal: Kwik Star
b. City administrator
c. City attorney
d. Quarterly budget reports: Police department
3. Citizens to address the council
4. DeWitt Lego League team is requesting funding for a water conservation campaign
5. Consider request for sidewalk repair at 505 Sixth Avenue
6. Resolution 2017-88: Approve releasing lien (forgivable loan) on 207 10th Street
7. Resolution 2017-89: Approving professional service agreement with IIW for disinfection system facility planning
8. Resolution 2017-90: Approving professional service agreement with IIW for metals compliance strategy
9. Resolution 2017-91: Approving professional service agreement with IIW for nutrient reduction strategy
10. Resolution 2017-92: Approve change order No. 1 on the West Side Trail Project
11. Consider disposing of aluminum steps at WPCP
12. Second reading Ordinance 2017-04: An ordinance of the city of DeWitt, Iowa, 2015, amending provisions pertaining to park hours
This agenda is subject to change until 5 p.m. on the Friday prior to the council meeting.
The Observer • Founded in 1864
“Pledged but to truth, liberty, and law;
no favors win us and no fears shall awe.”
512 Seventh St., PO Box 49, DeWitt, IA 52742 • 563-659-3121
Copyright 2017, DeWitt Observer Publishing Co.
Software © 1998-2017 1up! Software, All Rights Reserved