|4/4/2015 ||Email this article Print this article |
|Northeast School Board|
6 p.m./Wednesday, April 8, 2015/Elementary Library
Public Hearing: FY2014-15 Fiscal Year Budget
Special Meeting Agenda
1. Call to Order
2. Recognition of Visitors
3. Consider Approval of Resignations
A Elementary Art Teacher/TAG Teacher
4. Consider Approval of Administration Recommendations for Employment
A. Assistant Varsity Baseball Coach
B. Varsity Girls Basketball Coach
C. District Business Manager
5. Consider Approval of 2014-2015 Fiscal Year Budget and Tax Rate.
6. Consider Approval of Bills Outstanding.
7. Consider Approval of Green House Specifications.
8. Consider Approval of Administrative Recommendation for Awarding Auditing Services.
9.Consider Approving Agreement with the Iowa Association for Education Purchasing (IAEP) Cooperative Purchasing Program for Food Service.
10. Consider Approval of Renewal Rate Summary with Mercer.
11. Consider Approval of overnight stay for Northeast FFA to attend the 2015 Iowa FFA Leadership Conference at Iowa State University, Ames, Iowa on April 19th, 20th, 21st, 2015.
12. Consider Approval of Second Reading of Policy #406.5 Licensed Employee Group Insurance Benefits.
13. Consider Approval of Second Reading of Policy #412.3 Classified Employee Group Insurance Benefits.
14. Superintendent Report
A. Enrollment Report
The Observer • Founded in 1864
“Pledged but to truth, liberty, and law;
no favors win us and no fears shall awe.”
512 Seventh St., PO Box 49, DeWitt, IA 52742 • 563-659-3121
Copyright 2015, DeWitt Observer Publishing Co.
Software © 1998-2015 1up! Software, All Rights Reserved