Scott Drug Customers and Community Members:
To minimize patient wait time in the pharmacy, we have set up some guidelines for customers to follow:
· Before coming to the pharmacy, call to check on the status of your prescription(s).
· If you have been at the doctor’s office and a prescription is sent to us, please call the pharmacy with an estimated pick up time so we can have it ready before you arrive.
· When needing a refill, call and request prescriptions over the phone or on our website www.scottdrug.com. Once your refill(s) are requested, please give us 24 hours to fill them.
· If you have zero refills remaining on your prescription, please call the pharmacy at least three days in advance, which will give us time to contact your doctor.
· If you are feeling ill or have a fever, please send someone else to pick up your prescriptions and/or over-the-counter medications.
· We offer delivery to in-town customers. We can also mail prescriptions and over-the-counter medications to you!
Please call us with any questions at (563) 659-5041. Our staff is working diligently to fulfill the needs of all our customers! Thank you for your patience!
-- Scott Drug Pharmacy Staff