(BPT) - Lenovo presents New Realities, a Virtual Reality cinematic experience celebrating women who are using smart technology to solve global social issues and empower empathy. Captured over the last four months, the series is championed by filmmaker Ava DuVernay and Girl Up, the gender equality initiative of the United Nations Foundation (UNF). U.S. film subject Kemi Dauda speaks on what she wants audiences to take away from her film and her advice for young women hoping to achieve their dreams. Viewers can learn more and watch the full series here.
AutomotiveBridalBusiness And CareersCommunity CaresEducationEspanolFamily LivingFashion, Beauty & FitnessFood, Recipes & EntertainingGift IdeasGreen LivingHealth & WellnessHome DecoratingHome ImprovementHot TopicsHow ToKitchen, Bed & BathLawn & GardenMoney & FinancePetsPrnewswireReal EstateSeasonalSenior LivingTech Talk & InnovationTravel
- To view our latest Special Section click the image on the left.
- Crews responding to barn fire in rural Woodbury County
- More COVID-19 cases reported in Sioux City schools, but no additional classrooms move online
- Banowetz family ‘pays it forward’
- Iowa COVID-19 cases increase by 1,330 from Thursday to 104,552; 16 additional deaths in state. Clinton adds 12 cases
- Carson King has lived, experienced ‘Iowa Strong’ -- ‘People see a need, and they come together to help’
- FEMA approves county Derecho relief dollars
- Iowa COVID-19 cases increase by 580 from Monday to 100,632; 14 additional deaths in state. Clinton adds nine cases
- Knoche, Rebels run to titles at Hetrick Invite
- Derecho damaged KROS tower leased by the county
- Sheriff candidates highlight beliefs